You know, I can’t wait to see your answers because I know I’ll have a few new things to add to my beauty wishlist! 😀
Anyw،, this is the routine I’ve been doing for the last two weeks. I’ve had a couple of video calls, and I’m also trying to get back into the habit of wearing a little so،ing during the day. I also can’t seem to handle anything too complicated, LOL!
- Brows – MAC Concrete Eyeshadow (a cool, dark brown)
- Base – Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation in 8 (so good), Dior Backstage Concealer in 4W (also so, so good), Hourgl، Veil Retou،g Fluid in Sand, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Golden
- Cheeks – MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Give Me Sun, MAC Blush in Blushbaby (a sheer pinkish beige)
- Lids – Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colors in Caramel (a neutral brown) in the crease with Cobblestone (a cool taupe) in the crease and inner lid, and MAC Eyeshadow in Brule (beige) on the brow ،
- Liner – Hourgl، Gel Liner in Cave with MAC Eyeshadows in Concrete and Carbon mixed together and buffed on top
- Lashes – Tower 28 Mascara
- Lips – MAC Lipstick Velvet Teddy
Hopefully we can all find some new makeup treasures.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Your friendly neighbor،od beauty addict,