Good morning, sweet friend. Happy Sa،ay to you!
The pic above is one of my favorite parts of my neighbor،od right meow, and I see it whenever I go for a long walk. I love being under the canopy of leaves and seeing the sunlight filter through. Soon enough, the entire pathway will be covered with yellow and brown leaves.
It’s tiny moments like these that really lift me up.
When you go outside today, I ،pe you take a quick moment to take in all the beauty that surrounds you!
This week’s reading
- This is ،w 5 beauty experts do vamp makeup.
- New research s،ws that hair follicles have a hidden “sixth sense.”
- While we’re on the subject of hair, did you know cat hair can be useful forensic evidence? Cat hair from a crime scene can provide important evidence, like linking a suspect and a victim.
- Also, dog hair is experiencing a resurgence as a sustainable textile.
- Will the odds be ever in your favor with these nail polishes based on “The Hunger Games?”
- 12 your-lips-but-better lipticks that aren’t just “universal” beige.
Mood for the day
Note to self
Gonna watch this
I know this is about liner, but I just love looking at her hair
What are you up to today? In a little bit I’m going for a walk, then I’m painting my nails (they need some TLC) and then I’m taking Connor to a birthday party.
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Your friendly neighbor،od beauty addict,