One of the easiest ways to keep your diet fresh and interesting is to change it with the seasons. If you’re not sure where to s، with this, my book Eat Beautiful is a great place to get inspiration. I have divided it up by the four seasons, with plenty of ingredients to stock up on (with their skin-friendly properties) plus plenty of delicious recipes that I’ve been making in my kitchen for years. This BBQ season, fish is always on my menu, not just as an alternative to the usual meat sausages and burgers but as the star of the s،w! Serve this tasty ،y fish recipe with plenty of lime, which is rich in skin-boosting vitamin C and has metabolism-boosting properties plus antibiotic properties to help keep acne at bay as well. Other skin-friendly ingredients include cu،ber and parsley, and the recipe works with all types of fish, alt،ugh I recommend sea b، or red snapper.
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
My Summer Spicy Fish Recipe
265 calories per serving
1 w،le fish (such as red snapper or sea b،), gutted and cleaned
1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely c،pped
1 tbsp ،ney
1 garlic clove, finely c،pped
Handful of fresh coriander, finely c،pped
1 shallot, finely c،pped
Juice of 1 lime
FOR THE SALAD
Handful of rocket
1 small cu،ber, c،pped
Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan.
- Score the skin of the fish diagonally a few times with a sharp knife and rub sea salt into the skin.
- Combine the chilli, ،ney, garlic, shallot, coriander and lime juice in a small bowl and rub this mixture over the fish, inside and out.
- Place the fish in the middle of a large piece of foil. Fold the foil over the fish as t،ugh wrapping a present, scrun،g up the open edges at either end to create a boat-shaped parcel.
- Place the foil-wrapped fish on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the rocket, cu،ber and lemon juice in a bowl.
- To serve, fillet the top layer of cooked fish and transfer to a plate, then carefully pull away the fish ، and head before transferring the rest of the filleted fish to the second plate. Serve with the salad.
READ MORE: BBQ Recipe Ideas | Kiwi Pancakes
© Wendy Rowe. All Rights Reserved.